Transcovo SAS, a simplified joint-stock company, with its head office at 4 Place du 8 mai 1945 - Le Hub building, 92300 Levallois-Perret, registered at the Commercial Registration Office of Nanterre under the number 532 112 315 ("we"), is the data controller of your data.
Personal data collected
Personal data you provide us. We collect the personal data that you provide directly to us, including while signing up to and modifying your account, as well as when using our Services. The categories of data concerned are as follows:
- Identity data: this information may include your first name, surname, photograph, phone number, email address, or postal address;
- Data related to the passenger transport activity: we collect information about your driver's licence, your "VTC" professional card (where applicable), as well as information about the vehicle you drive and, where applicable, your employer. We also collect information about the insurance you are required to take out.©
Personal data collected when using our Services. We also collect other types of personal data about you when you use our Services. The categories of data concerned are as follows:
- Location data: in order to provide our Services, we need to collect the satellite location data relating to the mobile device that you use to access the “Chauffeur Privé” application. Such collection may begin as soon as we have received permission to access this data by the operating system of your mobile device. We may also collect satellite location data during the ride on the mobile terminal used by the Client User you have picked up. We may also estimate your location based on the analysis of your IP address (only at the city level where you are located);
- Data of the journeys undertaken: we collect certain data relating to the journeys that you undertake through our Services: date, time, pick-up and destination addresses (which can be provided directly by the Client User or can be inferred from the analysis of your location), price quoted and price paid, order status (completed or cancelled). We also track the total number of journeys completed;
- Technical and navigation data: we may collect several types of data relating to the technical terms by which you access our Services, as well as data relating to your use and browsing of our Services: name and version of the operating system of the mobile device used, IP address, date and time of the last connection to our Services, settings and preferences, navigation data on the Mobile Application or the "Chauffeur Privé" Website. These different data can be collected, namely, by means of cookies and other similar techniques. For more details, please check […];
Personal data disclosed by third parties:
- Partner transport company: If you use our services as a Driver through the account of a partner transport company of Chauffeur Privé, this company may provide us with certain personal data concerning you;
- Client Users: at the end of the journeys you undertake through our Services, the Client Users have the possibility to assign a score (from zero to five) and to comment on the journey (including about yourself).
Use of your personal data
We use the personal data we collect for several purposes:Services Operation: firstly, the personal data we collect is necessary for the operation of the Services, particularly in the context of the planning and performance of the rides, the security of our systems, our support services or lastly in order to communicate with you or to allow you to communicate with the Client Users;Services Improvement: the data that we collect, in particular when using the Services, may be used by Transcovo SAS for the purposes of the legitimate interests of commercial development and improvement of its knowledge of the Drivers, the security of our systems, as well as to offer new services or features;Internal Management Services: we may use your personal data in the context of the legitimate interest of Transcovo SAS in combating fraud, or in order to prevent and remedy any malfunctions that may affect our Services. Also as part of a legitimate interest in improving our Services, we may also use your personal data, whether anonymously or not, in the context of analysis, statistics, or for the purpose of research and development operations;Commercial Communication & Promotional Operations: subject to your right to object, we may, in accordance with the legitimate interest of Transcovo SAS, use your personal data to notify you of offers, promotions, or any other commercial information relating to our Services or the services offered by of our partners (in case you have agreed to share your data for this purpose). We may also use your data in the context of contests and other promotional activities, in particular to promote your participation (in case you have agreed to receive this type of communications from us) and to monitor and manage your participation (where applicable);Customization: subject in particular to the required consent regarding cookies and similar techniques contained in our Cookies Policy, we may use certain data to offer you, namely through advertising, customized services and offers.Compliance with applicable legislation: we are required to keep certain information about you under the laws and regulations relating to the road passenger transport. Such information is related in particular to your driver's licence number, as well as to your "VTC" business card or the insurance you take out.
Sharing of personal data
We may share your personal data with:Client Users: The Client Users will have access to your name, surname, your photograph, as well as to the category of vehicle that you drive, to the average score which has been allotted to you by your previous passengers, to your location satellite, as well as to features relating to the vehicle you drive (including the licence plate). This information will be communicated to the Client Users when their order has been validated, during the duration of the journey, and in the summary invoice of the journey sent by email to the Client Users. We have also put in place a mechanism that allows the Client Users to call you at the number you have given us without appearing your respective phone number, in accordance with the principle of anonymization of calls. The sole purpose of this mechanism is to support you and to keep you informed of any problem or incident, whenever necessary;The partner transport company: if you use our Services as a Driver through the account of a transport company partner of Chauffeur Privé, we may communicate some of your personal data to this company;Our group companies: we may share your data with the companies to which we are affiliated (parent companies, sister companies, or daughter companies), as part of the operation of the Services or for logistical purposes.We may also share your personal data with other companies, particularly in the context of merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or restructuring operations, subject to your prior notification and absence of opposition, in accordance with the applicable law.Public authorities: we may be required to share your personal data in response to a specific request made by a competent administrative or judicial authority, and more generally in all situations where the law, the regulations, or an administrative or judicial decision requires it;Other third parties: in the context of specific offers and services to which you have specifically subscribed, as part of other applications or websites connecting to our Services through an API proposed by us, subject to your prior consent.
More generally, we may share your data with any other third party, subject to your prior notification and to your absence of opposition or explicit consent, in accordance with the applicable law.
Authorisation mechanisms for mobile devices
The operating systems of the most commonly used mobile devices have a specific authorisation mechanism relating to certain data: location sharing, notifications, access to contacts, camera, etc. When you use our Services through a mobile device, you will be asked to give us your permission, in particular with regards to your location data. For more information, we recommend you to consult the documentation made available by the operating system publisher of your mobile device.
Specifically in what concerns to location, please note that if you turn off the satellite location sharing of your mobile device, you will no longer be able to use our Services as a Driver. In fact, access to this information is considered critical to the operation of our Services.
Storage period for your personal data
Your personal data will be stored in active files or systems only during the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, in accordance with the applicable law. That is:As a rule, for all your data: until the removal of your Driver account from our Services;Specifically for purposes of electronic marketing, we may keep your email address, as well as your first and last name for a maximum period of one year after the last contact maintained with you, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your right to object at any time.
If you later decide to oppose the processing of your data for such purpose, we may retain your data for the period of time required to comply with your decision (and to provide evidence of such compliance), upon which your data will be deleted, unless it is necessary for any other purposes (e.g., the use of our Services).For any other type of processing, we keep the personal data collected throughout our entire business relationship and, upon termination, for the maximum periods permitted by law for fiscal and accounting purposes. In any case, your data may be archived for the duration of the applicable requirements.
Your rights regarding your data
In accordance with the applicable law, you have, if necessary after providing a valid identity document, a right of access, to data portability, to rectification, restriction of processing, and erasure of data concerning you and a right of objection to the processing of such data, although possibly subject to legitimate and compelling reasons that may require such processing of the data, You may also set the rules regarding the destination to be given to your personal data in the event of death. These rights may be exercised directly with Transcovo SAS by email at the following address: email@example.com or by simple letter to the following address: 4 Place du 8 mai 1945 – Immeuble Le Hub, 92300 Levallois-Perret.
Finally, you have the right to file a complaint with CNPD (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados, the Portuguese Data Protection Authority).
In order to exercise the above mentioned rights and for any other questions, you may contact us through the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address: Chauffeur Privé – Service Partenaires - 4 Place du 8 mai 1945 Immeuble Le Hub – 92300 Levallois-Perret.